You are ready to make major life changes. You want to lose weight, or increase your exercise or both. You want to live a long and healthy life and you know that to acheive this you have to take charge now.
At Sitka Medical Center we know that recognizing and wanting change is a huge step from actually realizing success.
Cardiac Health Tools
We’ve added some new tools to help you actually achieve success.
The first steps are yours to make:
- GET EDUCATED:
Risk Factors and Coronary Heart Disease
- DETERMINE IF YOU ARE AT RISK:
Assess your cardiac risk
- GET THE WHOLE PICTURE:
As you move through these first steps please print off completed outcomes.
The next steps are in partnership with your health care provider:
- Ok, it’s these next steps that are the most frustrating, disappointing or scary, depending on you personal experiences.
- So we’ve added some new tools that include new partnerships, regular followups and even some new technology. No magic bullet. Making changes that will last will still take determination, committment and hard work.
- Make an appointment for a “Cardiac Health Check-UP.” Make sure to bring your answers/outcomes to this appointment.
- If you have a limited income and/or your insurance does not cover certain services, please check our WiseWoman menu and check to see if you are eligble for services under this program.
- If new to Sitka Medical Center please take a moment to download and complete our patient registration form and HIPAA forms. You can bring these to your first appointment.