At Sitka Medical Center (SMC) we offer a full service laboratory service with an extensive menu of tests available. Our laboratories complement and support the diagnostic needs of SMC’s specialty physicians.
Our laboratory is staffed with highly trained personnel, who take pride in their work and service to Sitka and is equipped with advanced technology that supports a broad range of tests.
Learn more about our laboratory services by calling 907-966-8761.
Our services include:
- CLIA certified
- UDS collection site (contract required)
- Life-insurance exam site (contract required)
- INR (for patients on anti-coagulation therapy)
- Urine pregnancy tests
- Urine analysis and cultures
- Rapid strep A checks
- Rapid Influenza A and B checks
- Mononucleosis checks
- Hemoglobin A1C level (diabetes screening and maintenance)
- Chemistry (collected and run on-site)
- Liver function
- Kidney function
- Electrolyte levels
- Cholesterol levels
- Hematology (collected and run on-site)