Occupational health at Sitka Medical Center focuses on maintaining the health and wellbeing of employees in the workplace. Services include pre-employment health assessments, health education programs and occupational therapy.
The goal of occupational health is to prevent work-related illness and maintain employee safety by providing early intervention and rehabilitation when injuries occur.
Learn more about occupational health by calling 907-966-8761.
- Federal Aviation Administration Physicals
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration Physicals
- Commercial Driver’s License Physicals
- Disability Exams
- Pre-employment Physicals
- Taxi, School Bus, and Tour Bus Physicals
- Worker’s Compensation Injuries
- Psychological Testing