WISEWOMAN – Well-Integrated Screening and Evaluation for Women Across the Nation
WISEWOMAN is a CDC program designed to help 40- to 64-year-old women reduce their risk for heart disease and promote a heart-healthy lifestyle.
For more detailed information visit this web site: http://www.cdc.gov/wisewoman/index.htm
If you are eligible download and print the following documents before your appointment:
- Eligibility Form (PDF file)
- Lifestyle Questionnaire (PDF file)
- Patient Registration Worksheet (PDF file)
- Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF file)
- Authorization for Treatment and Promise to Pay (PDF file)
These forms are in PDF format. Please click here to download the free Acrobat Reader.